L’ATELIER de Joël Robuchon New York is a restaurant from legendary Chef Joël Robuchon, who currently holds 32 Michelin stars - more than any chef in the world - and operates fine dining destinations across the globe.
• Situated in the historic Meatpacking District, just below the bustling High Line, the energy and excitement of L’ATELIER de Joël Robuchon New York are reminiscent of the groundbreaking concept’s original location, which first debuted in Paris’ Saint-Germain neighborhood in 2003.
• L’ATELIER’s name refers to a craftsman’s workshop. Its signature counter seating and surrounding tables face directly into the open kitchen, allowing for a dynamic interaction between chef and diner, and offering direct access to the creative process.
• L’ATELIER utilizes the highest quality ingredients and immaculate technique to create its Modern French dishes, sourcing local products from the region’s top purveyors.
• L’ATELIER offers an à la carte selection of tapas size portions, appetizers, and entrées. Chef Joël Robuchon has also designed two nine-course tasting menus: “Le Menu Decouverte de Saison” and “Le Menu Végétarien.”
• L’ATELIER is a hospitality included restaurant.
LE GRILL de Joël Robuchon (formerly named LE BAR de Joël Robuchon) is an elegant yet casual restaurant located in the front of L’ATELIER.
• LE GRILL de Joël Robuchon features an extensive champagne list, as well as classic and signature cocktails.
• The menu at LE GRILL de Joël Robuchon is unique and independent of L’ATELIER. The menu features sharing plates, salads, sandwiches, and composed dishes. The items are simply prepared using the highest quality ingredients.
• LE GRILL is a hospitality included restaurant.